Downloadable copy of Letter Below
Click on image to E-MAIL COORDINATOR
PLEASE SEND TOTAL PAYMENT ASAP TO:
LAKOTA NATION INVITATIONAL
3213 W Main St #425
RAPID CITY, SD 57702
2023 LNI ARCHERY COACHES LETTER
Thank-you for your interest in the 2023 LNI Archery event.
Please note the following MAJOR changes to Registration and Competition format.
● Teams may specify their preferred Flight time on the Official Entry Form. First come, first served. All others will be assigned a Flight Time. Teams must check-in 50 minutes prior to the Flight Time.
● Flight times: See entry form
● Location: Rushmore 5 (same place)
● No outside food or drink per Monument policy
● There will be no tournament bracket this year. The archer’s score when shooting in the assigned flight time will be the final score.
● Team scoring will be added this year and the combined score of all archers in the team roster will be combined for the team score.
Registration Fee: $250 per team or $25 per individual
Maximum 10 archers per team. Teams can be co-ed.
FORMAT: 3D NASP/IBO rules
SCORING: Be sure your archers know how to score their arrows. A scoring machine is used to tabulate the final score. Scorecards must NOT have any additional marks or the machine will not read it. We will be scoring the NASP method which is 10-9-8 from smallest to largest circle.
The animal body scores 7 points. Zero points for hooves and horns. Five arrows will be shot for practice followed by shooting 5 arrows at each of the
6 animals. The closest target will be 10 yards and the farthest will be 15 yards.
EQUIPMENT: Bring your own bows and arrows.
RESULTS: We are currently working with arrowscores.com to post all individual scores and team scores online.
JUDGES: All Judges/Officials decisions are final.
CONTACT: Robert (BJ) Brave Heart Jr.
Arrows Scores Link
1st, 2nd & 3rd
1st, 2nd & 3rd